Interior Poll

Headliner/roof accessories color choices  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What color(s) should I go with?

• Charcoal suede with Charcoal plastics and Charcoal suede door inserts
    • Black suede with Black plastics and Black suede door inserts
    • Black suede with Charcoal plastics and Black suede door inserts

I plan on deleting the tan headliner and want to go darker. I am torn on a couple of ideas so I thought I would reach out to the masses with a lifeline and see what you all thought. If I go with black, then I also plan on switching to black Lloyd's mats. I'm not real happy with the color of the charcoal Lloyd's mats I have now. They don't match up with the carpet at all. Almost look blueish to me.

EDIT: by plastics I mean all the roof accessories (ie grab handles, rear hooks, visor clips and extenders, overhead console, dome light, etc.)

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

I plan on deleting the tan headliner and want to go darker. I am torn on a couple of ideas so I thought I would reach out to the masses with a lifeline and see what you all thought. If I go with black, then I also plan on switching to black Lloyd's mats. I'm not real happy with the color of the charcoal Lloyd's mats I have now. They don't match up with the carpet at all. Almost look blueish to me.

EDIT: by plastics I mean all the roof accessories (ie grab handles, rear hooks, visor clips and extenders, overhead console, dome light, etc.)

I say go with all charcoal it will look cleaner keith . i plan on doing all charcoal and i think frankie said he is to.

chris

My stock headliner is about the same color grey as the seats, just a sort of felt material. Yours is TAN? :confused:

My headliner is tan as is the overhead console/handles/hooks and visors .i don't understand why GM does that my Grand Prix was the same way all charcoal except the headliner and upper plastic.

i did black leather, black suede headliner, black painted plastics, hummer overhead handles(black) and silver suede inserts in the seats and silver suede door inserts.

your's looks awesome. especially with all the carbon fiber. my fear is that if I go all black up top, then I will keep looking around everytime I drive it and want more things blacked out to match.