I Hate New England Weather

70chevy03ss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your driver's door looks like my tailgate right now. I wanted to wash mine today but never made it off the couch. this was the first weekend since August I had nothing to do so I did nothing. I think tomorrow after work she will get a bath and then she will get covered soon after. :rolleyes:

I just wanted to keep the salt some what off the problem areas. I have an 88 that I tried to keep clean and well It needs some work. Like i said If you guys clean it make sure to open the doors and spray the water in between the fender and the door. The lower part of the door. It has a cover down there move it aside and spray the hell out of it. the was about a 1/4 inch of crap there.

your driver's door looks like my tailgate right now. I wanted to wash mine today but never made it off the couch. this was the first weekend since August I had nothing to do so I did nothing. I think tomorrow after work she will get a bath and then she will get covered soon after. :rolleyes:

Man thats awesome that you had time to do nothing. it nice every once in awhile. i only left the house once today to run out and start the SS thats in my garage. I dont want the battery to go bad over winter.

I feel your pain Jesse. Ive only put 3000miles on my SS since November 2007. I remember the winter of 06-07 all too well though. Every time she left my garage she would get a bath. Instead of hand drying, take out the backpack blower and just blow the h20 right off. :cool: Saves time.

Also, good thing you reminded us of that spot in the doors to get all that crap out, I havent touched that part of my truck and will wash that out tommorow with my hose.

Your SS is looking good after her bath.

I am getting to the point where I dont even want my truck to see the rain. Must be ocd or something........

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)