Custom Twin Turbo Setup

BRAD

yea, higher compression would be less timing, less boost...but NOT keep some one from making power with these.

IMO with the cost of new MP-76 bing so low, buying used turbo stuff is risky. I dont know what you paid but I would be prepaird to lose some $...the used performance parts market is a big loss of $.

why is the risk of buy used turbo stuff more risky than buying anything else and why does it loose so much depreciation?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is the risk of buy used turbo stuff more risky than buying anything else and why does it loose so much depreciation?

If I buy a new turbo, and I have problems with it I have some recourse. If I bought this kit and one of the turbos did not work, then I would have to buy a new/replacement turbo. I would not ask the seller b/c its understood 'used' condition.

Same reasone you can get a C6 Zo6 for much less than they a 'new'

If I buy a new turbo, and I have problems with it I have some recourse. If I bought this kit and one of the turbos did not work, then I would have to buy a new/replacement turbo. I would not ask the seller b/c its understood 'used' condition.

Same reasone you can get a C6 Zo6 for much less than they are 'new'

• 2 weeks later...

this really sucks because I want a twin turbo set up but they just laid off 40 people at my work and are talking of laying off 20 more people or even shutting down for 2 months. Working in a lumber mill really sucks if I didn' have to save all my money for bills when I got my taxes I would be able to buy it but I cant sorry