Looking For Some Chrome Door Handles!

20_blkss_04

Frankie, you read my mind man. I was looking at them earlier yesterday on eBay. I couldn't find black chrome and started thinking about chrome ones instead. I do have the chrome gauge bezel so why not right?

EDIT: I spend no time in the back seat so I'm not aware, but does anyone know if the handles are the same for the rear doors as they are for the front, aside from the fact that they are verticle and not horizontal? meaning will the 4 pack of handles from a Denali fit or are those SUV only?

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

yea man i have a few ideas to bring a couple chrome interor pieces into my truck.....i got these oem handles man you shud too it would look killer with the charcaol suede.....it would make a nice two tone kinda chrome and charcoal.....call a dealership bro i bet they can answer your ????????

Frankie, you read my mind man. I was looking at them earlier yesterday on eBay. I couldn't find black chrome and started thinking about chrome ones instead. I do have the chrome gauge bezel so why not right?

EDIT: I spend no time in the back seat so I'm not aware, but does anyone know if the handles are the same for the rear doors as they are for the front, aside from the fact that they are verticle and not horizontal? meaning will the 4 pack of handles from a Denali fit or are those SUV only?

if you order the handles from a 2001 GMC SIERRA C3 it was extended cab and had the chrome handles