Worlds Fastest Trailblazer Ss For Sale

renta

true true but if i had the extra change id buy it......thats if i had as much money as say......trump or gates or some ass like that but the bottom line is i wouldnt want to pull up to a light with that thing in the other lane......would love to see that set up in a silveradoss wouldnt be as fast due to weight but dam close the tbss has ALL THE INTERIOR PARTS EVEN A FREAKEN RADIO thats what i think the best part is, 9 sec truck with full factory options

that is a bad ass tbss, but he is out of his mind for asking that much for it.something that modded you cant even expect to get half of what went into it.

No kidding. Although the "hair under 800 HP" is a bit conserative for a 9.27 with a weight of 4600lbs....all in my humble opinion of course.

that is a bad ass tbss, but he is out of his mind for asking that much for it.something that modded you cant even expect to get half of what went into it.

The total build is said to be around $140,000. It was built to be safe and reliable. He will be going for 8s if it is not bought before the tracks open back up.

No kidding. Although the "hair under 800 HP" is a bit conserative for a 9.27 with a weight of 4600lbs....all in my humble opinion of course.

I has a 450 hp shot of nitrous on top of the "hair under 800 hp".

It will be bought by some raghead in Dubai.

It was built to be safe and reliable. It has a 450 hp shot of nitrous on top of the "hair under 800 hp".

So in NA form, this 427 makes 800HP? :confused: It takes some serious compression, big cam and flow (and maybe race gas) to generate those numbers NA. Not saying it can't be done however safe and reliable are not the two words I would use to describe it.

I followed their builds before and the 800HP is what the previous 408 with a 300 shot did to the wheels.

So in NA form, this 427 makes 800HP? :confused: It takes some serious compression, big cam and flow (and maybe race gas) to generate those numbers NA. Not saying it can't be done however safe and reliable are not the two words I would use to describe it.

I followed their builds before and the 800HP is what the previous 408 with a 300 shot did to the wheels.

The owner and one of the builders who work on it are saying there are discrepencies in National speed inc's column (ie 800hp). Here is the owner's add for the truck.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1416486/-20...eet-Strip-.html