Intimidator Ss Spoiler

renta

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank man i wonder what it will look like in silver too........will that fit with a bed cover? trifold ........thats cheap but i still like the intimidator ss spoiler more but not paying 700 for one ill keep my eyes out on here and ebay anyone come across one pm me lookin to spend no more then say 4 or 5 bill any more and i think motor upgrades you know but they do look sweet

I know the street scene 3 piece spoiler that is shown is being sold for $199.99 on stylintrucks for both bedrails and tailgate wing. I think I am going to order one once I get measurements for it to see if itll work with my custom cover.

tryed to call 810 but no luck and mail box is full will keep trying just want to see some photos make sure all is good if so i want it thats a decent price hope i can get a hold of him pm sent too

tryed to call 810 but no luck and mail box is full will keep trying just want to see some photos make sure all is good if so i want it thats a decent price hope i can get a hold of him pm sent too

i know thanx for having my back man......im not getting my hopes up but worth looking into ill see ya this weekend supercharged later man

i want one too but i wander what it would look like in silver birch

i have a pic of an RST spoiler on my truck (silver birch) being test fitted fresh after paint. i promptly sold it after that lol. it touck the back of the tailgate on the rear but the sides were each at least a 1/4" off the tailgate. its fiberglass unlike the intimidator spoiler so there wasnt much i could do. i cannot stand parts that do not fit like factory, ive been through too much stuff like that lately lol.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

looking for pics of the intimidator ss spoiler on your truck ........thanx guys

810 has it for sale but doesnt have the side peices need to look at pics to decide what to do think im going to wait