Intimidator Ss Spoiler

renta

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the street scene 3 piece spoiler that is shown is being sold for $199.99 on stylintrucks for both bedrails and tailgate wing. I think I am going to order one once I get measurements for it to see if itll work with my custom cover.

Do you have a link to that, I'm only seeing them being sold separately for a total of about $485? I might buy them for $200.

On another note, ...now keep in mind I'm "Old as Dirt" and have "Terminal CRS" but seems like I read a while back that the Street Scenes bedrails had a problem with warping in the hot sun....anyone else hear anything on this?

Rays B4U, I have about 5 stylin trucks mags in front of me, and only one of them has the street scene wing/bed rails. The magazine number for stylintrucks is ST815.

I was wrong about the original price, I was thinking of the vent type roll pan for $199, but here spoiler prices as follow:

smooth bed caps- $279.99

bed wing- $159.99

sorry about the price mistake, at least the wing is only 159 though. Dont know how it would look without the bedcaps but it might work.

**And here I go spilling beans, I was planning on putting this thread up in a few weeks. But I am in talks with my chevrolet dealer to see if they can provide us with a nice price on the official ISS wing (if people are interested for a group purchase from the site). They still havent given me a price, they need a number of how many are interested. I might just say 20 wings are wanted and see what the price is. And if there are more wanted maybe a 2nd order?**

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

+1, I was wanting a set to till I read that cant remember if it was on here or on another site

I think it said they expanded when it was real hot and shrunk when they were really cold.

Yea, I can't remember where I read it either. I fubar'd my bedrails by putting on some Wade Bed Rail Caps and I'd like to put on the Street Scenes ones IF they lay flat all the time.

Didnt want to let the genie out of the bag, but this is the time. I am in talks with my chevy dealership to see if they can provide us a good price on the actual ISS wing for a group purchase for our site. They need to no a number on how many to order, and that is the toughest part. However I might just say 20 or 10, and see what the price is per spoiler. If everything goes well (lets hope), I might be able to order some ISS wings for cheaper than list price. I would just provide you guys with the number to my dealership and say you are for the Silveradoss.com group for the ISS spoiler group purchase. I will keep you guys updated, though it is taking a long time for my dealership to get back to me.

KillerSS has first dibs on an ISS wing.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

I like the ISS spoiler but unfortunately I don't think a group purchase will get the price down to where I can afford it, 1/2 off of gmpartsdirect's price of $556 is still $278 which is still too rich for my unemployed blood. :(

Didnt want to let the genie out of the bag, but this is the time. I am in talks with my chevy dealership to see if they can provide us a good price on the actual ISS wing for a group purchase for our site. They need to no a number on how many to order, and that is the toughest part. However I might just say 20 or 10, and see what the price is per spoiler. If everything goes well (lets hope), I might be able to order some ISS wings for cheaper than list price. I would just provide you guys with the number to my dealership and say you are for the Silveradoss.com group for the ISS spoiler group purchase. I will keep you guys updated, though it is taking a long time for my dealership to get back to me.

count me in :chevy:

Just got off the phone with my dealership and they said "currently gm is not producing the ISS wing and that they are on backorder." I asked then what can I do and they replied that the best idea is to grab one off of gmpartsdirect.com, or I should keep calling back and maybe they will produce them again.

:banghead:

Just got off the phone with my dealership and they said "currently gm is not producing the ISS wing and that they are on backorder." I asked then what can I do and they replied that the best idea is to grab one off of gmpartsdirect.com, or I should keep calling back and maybe they will produce them again.

:banghead:

ok so something has to be done here, first of all they should have put this on our trucks in the first place second the intimidator isnt even that nice (i hate the head rests, the only thing cool is the wing) and third 900 is just plain stupid and is really starting to piss me off....i want this but i think its time to take matters into my own hands. going to look into making it. if i can get a mold made i can make many people happy :chevy: