Intimidator Ss Spoiler

renta

ok so something has to be done here, first of all they should have put this on our trucks in the first place second the intimidator isnt even that nice (i hate the head rests, the only thing cool is the wing) and third 900 is just plain stupid and is really starting to piss me off....i want this but i think its time to take matters into my own hands. going to look into making it. if i can get a mold made i can make many people happy :chevy:

hehehehe. Thats all I will say. I have thought About doing a mold using mind but I would have to first get my buddy to help and second have to make it a little different because I wouldn't want Gm coming after me. I could do this because I have the direction sheet.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going to do my research ive made fiberglass boxes in the past i know its not the same but you can make anything out of fiberglass im goig to give it a shot going to use my stock spoiler and work off that im not going for an exact iss but close my own twist

• 1 month later...