Alil Of My Fab Work

RICE EATER

well just though id switch it up alil and post something other then trucks. this is something i made for my g/f for a christmas present this year. she loves things made out of metal now that shes takin a few welding classes herself maybe be alil sappy but i though u guys might thing it was cool.. i started with just a piece of 22 gauge sheet metal (alil thinker then i should have used it killed my hands to shape it right) but it was my first time tryin this so i didnt know better..i think next time i might try cooper and gas weld it might give it some cool colors.

0107090036a.jpg

0107090036b.jpg

0107090038a.jpg

0107090039a.jpg

0107090040a.jpg

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

Thats a good looking rose, much better than mine- I made this one for my mom like a year and a half ago while I was in welding class. It was easy cause we had a plasma cutter and I got the sheet metal for free. Then I just painted it.

3177302865_b906b1bf4c.jpg

3178134446_8513ea33cb.jpg

I also made a whole bouquet of different kinds of flowers and gave it to my girlfriend at the time, but since we broke up its probably in a landfill somewhere now