Question About Stock Tint

So Im moving to Arizona (maybe) and i know there window tint laws are a little less strict than here in Oregon. I would love to get my windows tinted a little darker.

My question is: Can i have the stock tint removed from my truck, or is the glass itself tinted? My front windows obviously come off because they are after market tint. I want to have my back windows dark and have the same reflective look as my fronts.

I know this is a stupid question, but i figured i would ask

no such this as a stupid question....well 90% of the time........but im not sure myself im in the same boat myself moving to nc in two months and want to black it all out anyone out the have an idea, i think its the glass myself but have no clue, also rear defrost, can that be removed/retinted or tinted over, im sure someone can shed some light.....lol......get it shed some light......im sorry i have bad humor :withstupid::lol:

the stock window tint is in the glass and CANNOT be removed. As for the rear de-fogger, do not try to scrape it off. Window tint can be applied over top of it with no problems.

i was right .....rare......lol.........no thanx man

The laws here are pretty good. Fronts have to be 35%, anything behind the driver can be limo. I have my front windshield tinted 50%, drivers sides are about 20% and all my rears are limo. I have yet to be looked at and I drive the freeways a lot. I have a buddy here who tints windows and did mine. I can hook you up as long as you are in the Phoenix area. Let me know if you come down.

the stock window tint is in the glass and CANNOT be removed. As for the rear de-fogger, do not try to scrape it off. Window tint can be applied over top of it with no problems.

So I guess i will just have them tint my windows darker, and add tint on top of the stock tint

The laws here are pretty good. Fronts have to be 35%, anything behind the driver can be limo. I have my front windshield tinted 50%, drivers sides are about 20% and all my rears are limo. I have yet to be looked at and I drive the freeways a lot. I have a buddy here who tints windows and did mine. I can hook you up as long as you are in the Phoenix area. Let me know if you come down.

I might have to take you up on that, Im going to be in Tucson, but i have no problem driving a couple hours to get a good hookup :thumbs:

Im hoping to be moving down there but things dont look so hot right now, it might not happen for a few more months if at all