20 Inch Chrome Center Caps For Sale

renta

have three center caps for sale they go for 175 new ill take bo on these bad pic but they are mint, one is brand new the other are off my truck but are in great shape if not mint......decided to keep the knock of one on my truck, willing to take trades too, pm me first come first serve

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr234/s...ss/DSC02662.jpg

plz reasonable offers and ill take care of shipping :cheers:

100 a peice holly shxx that is alot :eek::omg:

ok so everyone says thats alot......can you find them, the real ones for less.......if you you can ill drop the price if you cant then guess i get to keep them

ok so everyone says thats alot......can you find them, the real ones for less.......if you you can ill drop the price if you cant then guess i get to keep them

$100 may seem like a lot, but it really isn't. LMC sells them for $178 and GM sells them for more.

have three center caps for sale they go for 175 new ill take bo on these bad pic but they are mint, one is brand new the other are off my truck but are in great shape if not mint......decided to keep the knock of one on my truck, willing to take trades too, pm me first come first serve

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr234/s...ss/DSC02662.jpg

plz reasonable offers and ill take care of shipping :cheers:

Where's the fourth :confused:

i had some **** steal one off my truck as it was parked at the trop in ac, bought the knock off ones and figure i could make 3 other guys happy by selling these for a good price, aka really just want a tbss toque converter and this is my ticket sothats why they are for sale but i want 100 each for them other wise ill hang on to them and may get lucky in the future and find one for sale to complete the set cause id rather have the real ones on my truck