Gm Cancels Pontiac Sport Truck

As long as Holden survives as a GM company then the Pontiac's will return, nearly every Pontiac is a Holden Designed vehicle, The Vibe is made in joint with Suzuki, the G5 is a Cobalt, the Solstice is a Opel GT, G8 is a Holden Commondore.

Saturn to me is worthless, as is SAAB. Hummer I'm sad to see go, Daewoo will also go (goodbye Lanos). Pontiac will be cut and sell one or two models at Buick and GMC dealerships.

I hate Buick now honestly, the last good car was the Grand National, and GMC is running about the same. The only GM brands I support is Chevy, Holden, Pontiac, and Vauxhall, I still support 70ies Buick and Oldsmoblie vehicles but thats bout it.

Hopefully one day the Holden Ute will come to America as the Pontiac G8 ST, but until then I will settle for a used 06 Black GTO

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

As long as Holden survives as a GM company then the Pontiac's will return, nearly every Pontiac is a Holden Designed vehicle, The Vibe is made in joint with Suzuki, the G5 is a Cobalt, the Solstice is a Opel GT, G8 is a Holden Commondore.

Saturn to me is worthless, as is SAAB. Hummer I'm sad to see go, Daewoo will also go (goodbye Lanos). Pontiac will be cut and sell one or two models at Buick and GMC dealerships.

I hate Buick now honestly, the last good car was the Grand National, and GMC is running about the same. The only GM brands I support is Chevy, Holden, Pontiac, and Vauxhall, I still support 70ies Buick and Oldsmoblie vehicles but thats bout it.

Hopefully one day the Holden Ute will come to America as the Pontiac G8 ST, but until then I will settle for a used 06 Black GTO

:withstupid: Besides GMC, I guess its kinda pointless to have chevy and GMC, they should be incorporated into one, but GMC has very nice vehicles out right now!! You could always make the same vehicle and brand it chevy though.

• 1 month later...

GM keeps on bringing out some weird a#@ rides like the SSR which was a loss to GM. They should of stuck with the El Camino models. And if they decide to come out with something like that again it needs to be the El Camino not no G8 truck!!

• 6 months later...

I somewhat understand your concerns...

How hard would it be for GM to rebadge their vehicles??? hint hint

Does it really matter if it has a bow tie or arrow on it?

Trust me...GM is going to be building ultra cool stuff...and no more junk...

with the dealer network dwindleing only the best techs/service people will be able to work...there will be far fewwer dealer complaints, which is a huge thing our customers complain about...