Silveradoss.com Video 1

F1SSS

Thank you chase and everyone for the help :cheers: . Now its time to do some deciding for the spring :cool::chevy: .

I am staying away from Flows due to the low end torque situation with them, so I guess I have to decide between the SLP or Magnaflow mufflers. Ill be keeping my eye out for a Corsa muffler (saw on for sale about a month ago on here).

I owe you guys a cold one for helping me out here, thank you everyone it really is appreciated.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

That was dylans truck.

yeah it was dyla truck , he had dual 40 flows.

:confused: Dylans truck had a roll pan, a big sticker in the back window, and the one in the video had the factory bumper.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=11017&hl=

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

:confused: Dylans truck had a roll pan, a big sticker in the back window, and the one in the video had the factory bumper.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=11017&hl=

yeah that's still his truck. he added the sticker and roll pan after the video was produced

Ill be keeping my eye out for a Corsa muffler (saw on for sale about a month ago on here).

Deals are out there, just bought one (5.3 Corsa Sport) for my neighbor for 272 bucks shipped! Brand new in the box! Paid 329 shipped for the one on my last truck (6.0 Corsa Sport) and 500 shipped for the one I'm about to put on this truck, but I had a weak moment when I jumped on it, haha. Also Got my buddy a Corsa Pace for his vette for 600 shipped (that's a $1200 axle back) and put it on last night, talk about wicked!

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Thanks bigcountry for the info, just got some advice from another sr. member on how to get a corsa muffler only. If no dice with that, I will be doing a custom exhaust piece by piece with the magnaflow muffler.

Wow $329 is a deal for real for the corsa sport.......time to go exhaust hunting but cant purchase for another month.

Thank you everyone for all your input, help and research on this topic. You are all helping me add the first mod to my truck, and I have had the SS since 2005 (ya long time with no mods). :chevy: