Silverado Ss With A Plow

tonman316

:ohmy::wtf::(

Wow, I never thought I would see this, an SS with a plow. Im scared enough just to get her wet in the rain.

My ex use to live in chicopee, ever see a black SS out there? How do the gibsons sound on the truck? My brother has those on his z71.

Get an SS graphic on the front of the plow, let the snow know what hit em!

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Did you have to cut holes in the bumper cover or were you able to just remove the bumper grilles to install it?

I had to cut out the middle of the bumper cover. Its a easy mount plow and comes off in less than 2 minutes. I'm going to get a second bumper cover in the spring and everything will hide behind it.

:ohmy::wtf::(

Wow, I never thought I would see this, an SS with a plow. Im scared enough just to get her wet in the rain.

My ex use to live in chicopee, ever see a black SS out there? How do the gibsons sound on the truck? My brother has those on his z71.

Get an SS graphic on the front of the plow, let the snow know what hit em!

The gibsons sound great. I own the Domino's Pizza in chicopee and Springfield. If your out this way stop by the truck is at one of my stores everyday. As for plowing the snow is scared. Someone should photo chop the SS graphic on the plow to see how it looks. Good idea. :cheers:

Well she has been calling me to come out and see her (even tho she has a new bf, but I wont let her cheat so she can do her own thing). But I might be up for a shoot the shit when the sand is up. My truck is off the road for the winter, but I will be planning a get together sometime this spring. :chevy:

ya i know but i just love driving the truck i will most likely just end up buying a plow truck but it has to be something nice maybe a 2500 hd 2004 or 2005 i will start looking

I have a 2003, 2500 (single cab long box) that I use for plowing. A matter of fact, I just got done plowing, 15 hours straight :crazy: I am tired.