Chrome Grille

DSC01534A.jpg

the center chrome grill in the middle on the bumper..is that optional??..i bought the ss grille victory red with the chrome diamonds from gmpartsdirect.com and i ordered a grille but its like a grey color..and i need them to match

the center chrome grill in the middle on the bumper..is that optional??..i bought the ss grille victory red with the chrome diamonds from gmpartsdirect.com and i ordered a grille but its like a grey color..and i need them to match

I searched the internet for hours looking for commercially produced ones but couldn't find any so I had them custom plated.

I searched the internet for hours looking for commercially produced ones but couldn't find any so I had them custom plated.

well i got my ss grille from gm with the chrome already...i dont really want to mess with the grille..i would rather try to chrome plate the center grille. Could you sell me yours and i send you mine and get mine done again :)