Narrow Band Air/fuel Ratio Meter

They are worthless for boost tuning. With a narrow band it is 0 volt-1 volt sensor. The way they work is it knows what 14.68:1 AFR is and can basically tell you if your above (rich) or below (lean) 14.68:1 AFR but not by how much accurately. Some people use stock narrow band o2 mv to with im not one of them. A wideband O2 is a 0-5 volt sensor and can read actual AFR from about 9:1 AFR to 20:1 depending on brand. I would only use a wideband for boost tuning.

They are worthless for boost tuning. With a narrow band it is 0 volt-1 volt sensor. The way they work is it knows what 14.68:1 AFR is and can basically tell you if your above (rich) or below (lean) 14.68:1 AFR but not by how much accurately. Some people use stock narrow band o2 mv to with im not one of them. A wideband O2 is a 0-5 volt sensor and can read actual AFR from about 9:1 AFR to 20:1 depending on brand. I would only use a wideband for boost tuning.

Thanks. AS you can tell I am new at this site. the GMC C3 I bought has an Autometer sport-comp meter. truck has magnacharger. I am still trying to learn what all the parts are etc. The best I can determine this meter is a narrow band meter.. and it seems worthless so far..