Jobs

kcsilveradoss

After sitting at my desk with my thoughts today, i am wondering what kind of work you are all involved in and if you like it. I was a technician for GM for 8 years and now i write service for Ford. Its not too bad, some days it is pretty mentally taxing. We are one of the busiest dealers in the city, so there is always plenty to do.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cultured marble, My dad and I make it from the beggining to end, its a good job and I like it. Heres some examples since its in the picture section, this was a big tub i think 72X72 and was heavy,lol.

PA290206-1.jpg

And this is my bathroom, marble whirlpool, vanity tob , floor pretty much all decked out.

PA060438.jpg

PA050436.jpg

Cultured marble, My dad and I make it from the beggining to end, its a good job and I like it. Heres some examples since its in the picture section, this was a big tub i think 72X72 and was heavy,lol.

PA290206-1.jpg

And this is my bathroom, marble whirlpool, vanity tob , floor pretty much all decked out.

PA060438.jpg

PA050436.jpg

rock on, looks good

well i run a warehouse for LA county. its a good job specially since i'm still kinda young and i really lik where i'm at now, i'm only about 5 miles from home, the work is pretty easy, i'm the supervisor here since my old supervisor retired last march, i have my own office, two employees under me and i'm only 22 :D .

the only times i kinda strees are days lik today, i found out i have an order coming in thats worth over 9 million :eek:!!! yes thats not a typo, 9 million!!! than it kinda pisses me off cuz i dont make that much money and i'm recieving close to 10 million in servers and other hardware. but it's ok i guess, i ran this warehouse by myself for about 5 months when my old sup retired and i managed it pretty well so i got kinda good at adepting to different situation while at work and not getting too stressed...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Fleet Supervisor/Purchasing & Logistics Agent for a security company for the last 10 years :crazy:

I have a college degree in Fire Engineering & Science, and have been trying to get hired as a fire marshal for over two years now. :freak:

....and I am also a volunteer firefighter with 7 years of experience :fart:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I was a asst. produce manager, and manager for Harris Teeter for about 9 years. I paint house with one of my best friends his brother now been doing that about 5 years like it alot better then retail.

Lowe's Home Improvement day stocker (4am to 1pm mon-fri) been with the company for about 2 years!!! working on getting a 2nd job, and had worked at a Ford dealer for about 3 years before that as a lube tech and other basic repairs after getting jerked around with promiced advancment!!