Jobs

kcsilveradoss

joined the air force 3 years ago, plan on stayin in for 20, I do comm cable/antenna maintenance(telecommunications). pretty self explanatory, either climbin telephone poles/antennas or down in a manhole, can definately make some good cash as a civilian if I decide to get out. Pretty happy with it so far, been to some kickass places

Part time I work at sears automotive as a tech, sucks ass though

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Aviation Structural Mechanic Second Class Petty Officer in the navy currently working on P-3 Orions. I am responsible for pretty much everything on the outside except the engines. I also work with all the hydraulic components, change the tires, brakes and windscreens.

Aviation Structural Mechanic First Class Petty Officer here. I was stationed in Maine working on P3's. Then went to Hawaii to weld then to the USS Carl Vinson (i miss the ship) now I am a Recruit Division Commander at the only Navy boot camp. I manage a max of 88 recruits in training them for Naval Service in 7 weeks. Ok It sounds good but really I am a baby sitter for America's youth. I started in Jul and I am on my 4th division.

ET for the Naval Oceanographic Office. Which stands for Every Thing (actually its Electronics Technician). We maintain, operate, and install sonars, radars, Satcom equipment, network equipment, computers, test equipment, and specialized oceanographic equipment. Not to mention do all the shipping, receiving, ordering, and inventory of everything. We are deployed 6 months (roughly two at a time) out of the year, just two of us, and we keep everything going. The other 6 months we are back in the office doing training, and repairing gear that we can't repair out on the ship.

Oh I've got a new job coming up ... 'bout to be a DADDY!!!

:flag:

I work at a cam and groove coupling company. We manufacture and distribute quick connect/disconnect fittings for a broad range of uses. Everything from firehose ends to government couplings. We just opened a branch in Europe, but in the states we have 15 warehouses and 2 in Canada. www.ptcoupling.com

Edited by OklahomaSS (see edit history)