New Wheels

31 members have voted

1. 1. Spoke finish

• Polished
    • Silver
    • Black

Yeah, i know their a pain to keep clean but i have some poorboys wheel sealant and some allumium polish whit the powerball so 2-3 hours polishing wont be to bad :uhoh: ...... :jester:

Oh they get put on tommorrow, pics will be posted tommorrow afternoon.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Ouch! just got acouple quotes for powdercoating and the cheapest it 500 for all 4 wheels, so ima keep them polished and just keep acouple layers of poorboys wheel sealant on them.

good decision, IMO the "murdered out" look is everywhere and will be "played out" way before polished aluminum. I'm not a fan of bling and can't believe I'm still rolling Chrome, but polished wheels are my weakness.

It got dark out and my camera sucks at night pics (or regular pics lol) Blacksss46 and I have been talking about getting another meet going and cruising to the kemah meet on sat. nights, ima put it in the event section and see how many people we can get to roll whit us.

It got dark out and my camera sucks at night pics (or regular pics lol) Blacksss46 and I have been talking about getting another meet going and cruising to the kemah meet on sat. nights, ima put it in the event section and see how many people we can get to roll whit us.

Kool im down... my truck has been in the garage for about a month getting cleaned up almost every day since i have anew DD so she's ready :D

• 1 year later...
They arrived today and i have been brainstorming for awhile about having the spokes painted or P/C, ive always loved the way silver faced wheels look but am looking at what ya'll would do. Heres a crappy pic, they are 22X8.5 w/5.5 BS and ill be running 285/40/22

P1110506.jpg

These are the rims I want too. How much did they set you back if you dont mind me askin?