Glock Tactical Light Gtl10

Supercharged06SS

I have two brand new in the box Glock Tactical Lights for sale. Batteries and spare bulbs included. One box is mint condition, the other one has a small crack on it. They have never been used.

Asking $65 shipped for each.

They fit Glock handguns WITH the rails. I was going to use these for work but my Level III holster will not support this light as well as we are being issued new firearms/lights/holsters now.

glock_tac_light_with_glock_000.jpg

Edited by Supercharged06SS (see edit history)

cant wait till next year when i can get my first gun....only 20 rite now....just curious but wat do you do for work. im in college for criminal justice rite now i want to do state police or localwhen i get older but rite now im currently going through the application process for the middlesex sherrif's dept. i passed all my tests and now am waiting to hear back from my interview i had with them!

cant wait till next year when i can get my first gun....only 20 rite now....just curious but wat do you do for work. im in college for criminal justice rite now i want to do state police or localwhen i get older but rite now im currently going through the application process for the middlesex sherrif's dept. i passed all my tests and now am waiting to hear back from my interview i had with them!

save yourself the waste of time and switch your minor to business admin or something else. Criminal Justice degree will get you NOWHERE.

what do you mean....in massachusetts it gets you a significant amount of money tacked on to the regular pay....

ok, off the bat you do. But that degree will get you nowhere else in life, nowhere. Whereas if you switch to Business Admin or something along those lines, you will still get the salary incentive for the degree AND be able to use that degree in other areas.

Which is why I'm taking Business Admin degree and looking into Police work. Can always retire at 40, and become a school bus driver.. or retire at 40 and do something with the degree you've obtained, or not retire, or decided police work isn't for you and go on with you're business degree.. etc. Many more options. However if you want to be a state police I believe you might need the criminal justice degree, or 2 years military and 2 years criminal justice. It's weird in New York.

Side note: Bump for the lights :)

Edited by ScottSS04 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...