Fs: Ss Bumper Cover W/ Brackets And '06 Ss Grill Shell - New Pics

Blk06Limited

I have for sale an OEM '06 / '07 Classic grill shell as well as an OEM SS Bumper Cover for '03 - '07 Classics. Both pieces are painted Onyx Black. Prefer pickup, I'm in Frederick MD, but we may be able to work out shipping if buyer is willing to pay.

'06 / '07 Classic SS Grill Shell - $275 + Shipping or Local Pickup

Perfect condition, only on the truck for a bit over a year. Purchased new from GM direct. This was originally posted as a cash + part swap, but I've got a normal grill since then so it's a straight up sale at this time. Part is off the truck and ready to go..

DSCF0505.jpg

SS Bumper Cover, no Vents, with the four IMPORTANT brackets - $300

BUMPER AND BRACKETS SOLD!!

Was just painted a little over a year ago with PPG Global Base / Clear from a very reputable shop, but has suffered some rock chips as expected. Also some flaking in the grooved area above the vents. The pictures make the chipping look MUCH worse than it is due to the flash. Vents are gone unfortunately but I am including the center grill, as shown, and $150 in brackets. These are the most important brackets you need to mount it up and keep it from flopping around, also purchased new from GM direct. Previously local pickup only, but as stated above I'm willing to ship it if buyer covers the cost. Which will be between $40 - $80 if shipped via Grayhound PackageXpress.

SSBumperFront.jpg

SSBumperTop.jpg

SSBumperBrackets.jpg

Edited by Blk06Limited (see edit history)

i would like to take that bumper off ur hands... i dont need them brackets cuz i got a ss.. just need a new bumper cuz mines got a nice size hole on the side... would u lower the price for not wanting the bracket?? im in phx az 85323 let me know tnx

If he buys the bumper Ill take the brackets! so dibs on brackets if there going seperate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...