Tranny Help

Theres a few things you could do, the easiest would be to get your truck tuned and have the shop increase firmness in the tranns, or another route you could take would be to get a Trans-Go HD shift kit. You can order it from Jegs not that expesive and it will make your truck shift nice and firm. Also get a set of billit servo's like the serperior ones a few trucks on here are running or a set of corvette servos. I have a Custom tune from Nelson Performance with a Trans-Go shift kit and corvette servos, and it will break the tires loose first and second when i get on it. The only thing to remember is that you dont want your truck to shift to hard, hard isnt good for tha tranns you want it to shift firm. The way I have mine set up is the most i would go its enough for me at least, and whoever rides in my truck lol :D

Theres a few things you could do, the easiest would be to get your truck tuned and have the shop increase firmness in the tranns, or another route you could take would be to get a Trans-Go HD shift kit. You can order it from Jegs not that expesive and it will make your truck shift nice and firm. Also get a set of billit servo's like the serperior ones a few trucks on here are running or a set of corvette servos. I have a Custom tune from Nelson Performance with a Trans-Go shift kit and corvette servos, and it will break the tires loose first and second when i get on it. The only thing to remember is that you dont want your truck to shift to hard, hard isnt good for tha tranns you want it to shift firm. The way I have mine set up is the most i would go its enough for me at least, and whoever rides in my truck lol :D

Thanks

It sounds like you have a good tranny set up.