Potential Owner Looking For Answers

TX05ss

hello, I am located in el paso texas...I am currently in the market for a truck and came accross a 2005 SS. They are asking $18,495 for it and I am not sure what is installed in the truck. If any of you know how to decode a vin number, I would greatly appreciate it. VIN:2GCEC19NX51306538

here is the link for the truck: http://www.rudolph.gmpsdealer.com/VehicleDetails/1112921094

any comments would be appreciated...

hello, I am located in el paso texas...I am currently in the market for a truck and came accross a 2005 SS. They are asking $18,495 for it and I am not sure what is installed in the truck. If any of you know how to decode a vin number, I would greatly appreciate it. VIN:2GCEC19NX51306538

here is the link for the truck: http://www.rudolph.gmpsdealer.com/VehicleDetails/1112921094

any comments would be appreciated...

The price is right...looks good in my opinion...www.carfax.com is a place where you can look up the vehicles service record by typing in the vin it costs around 20 bucks or somethin but its well worth it....hope this answers your question

I just bough an 05 AWD (it does not have the leather seats or the DIC) it does have the dual digtal climate controls though and had 30,584 miles on it.

I paid 16,500.00 I have located a total of 2 dings...one on the hood and one on the bed rail- 1 scratch in the bed - and one area of about 4" by 2" of stress crack on the front bumper....I found it while relocating the antenna.

I just bough an 05 AWD (it does not have the leather seats or the DIC) it does have the dual digtal climate controls though and had 30,584 miles on it.

I paid 16,500.00 I have located a total of 2 dings...one on the hood and one on the bed rail- 1 scratch in the bed - and one area of about 4" by 2" of stress crack on the front bumper....I found it while relocating the antenna.

if your truck does not have the driver information center (DIC), then where does it tell the mileage? every truck has the DIC, the difference is the trucks that dont have the redundant sterring wheel control to access all the features of the DIC. its there though. Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)