Hitch Help

Got A SS

My truck has no trailer package. I can't find an aftermarket hitch. Anyone have any luck. The guys around here keep referring me to the dealer. Help!!

Hey give me some spec's on the truck and and I run you a quote for a hitch. If you would like a particular brand please mention this and I will look up just that one product. Or else I will give you a couple quotes. :cool:

:jester: I am a new supporting Vendor and am working on getting my name around this site... Alot of you have already ordered stuff from me in the past however I have recently become a Supporting Vendor and really look forward to helping everyone out here. :thumbs:

Thanks

Charles

I just put in a Reese Tow Power hitch (37069). It installed very easily, socket set and torque wrench. It is a what they call a multi-fit reciever for pickups, but it's a no drill bolt on application for silverados. It tucks up under the rear bumper and all you can see is the reciever square, just like it came as a factory option. Very nice kit, towed with it for the first time and everything worked great! Good Luck!

-Nick

Archived