295/50r20?

Well since I cant seem to find a set of 22's I like that are not forged ($$$$$) I am just going to replace the tires. I was thinking of going with a 295/50r20 instead of the 275/55r20 there about a 1/4" shorter and 3/4" wider wich I think would look good on the factory wheels and doubt there would be much rubbage.

I was looking at the Falken Ziex S/TZ-04

Well since I cant seem to find a set of 22's I like that are not forged ($$$) I am just going to replace the tires. I was thinking of going with a 295/50r20 instead of the 275/55r20 there about a 1/4" shorter and 3/4" wider wich I think would look good on the factory wheels and doubt there would be much rubbage.

I was looking at the Falken Ziex S/TZ-04

no falken dude those are horrible tires. I work at a DTC. Get some nitto's of BFG's also that size tire shouldnt rub at all

295/50r20?

Here ya go: the wheels are from Centerline, but they're stock size 20 x 8.5 -and- stock offset; tires are Pirelli Scorpion A 295/45 VR20. Here's some of the more photogenic shots from the last few years:

sss_lf_c.jpg

sss_rr_2.jpg

Lined-up with the guys at Hooters (for comparison):

01-lineup1.jpg

02-misterp.jpg

It probably won't look right without the drop, these tires are much shorter than stock and if your truck is at stock ride-height there will be an additional 1" clearance between the tire and wheel wells. The drop is 2.75 in front, 3.75 in rear; the tires drop the truck another 1-inch as well. The tires are small enough that you will have to re-tune for the size difference, the truck will act like it has 4.56 gears and you also loose just over 1/2-mpg as well. But damn I love how it looks :D

Mr. P. :)