My Truck Got Vandalized

SickChevy06

Well after 3 months without my truck, after fighting with insurance to get my truck painted im finally going to get it back soon this week. Truck was painted Jet Black. Insurance only wanted to pay to repaint & fix were it was scratch and repaint that area and clear coat it all. But the body shop were i took it didn't want to do it like that. So preety soon ill be posting pics. Does anybody with an intimidator have the measurements were the badges go? i dont want them to be look dumb.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear you ae going to get her back soon. Did they end up painting the whole truck for you and did they give you a rental?

yes the whole truck was painted

this is a picture of how it look last week

0414091303.jpg

i just came home from seeing it right now and looks nice it just needs the back bumper and the tail lights a good clean up.

I want to do a sunroof i contacted American Sunroof Company and they told me only a spoiler sunroof can be done.

damit bro, that really sucks, f&cking morons, thats why whenever i get out and someone looks at my truck all stupid like i look at them and give them the wtf look,and if they have a car i get there liscence plate number, they better not **** with me cuz

art.drug.war.gi.jpg

damn glad to see ur finally gonna get ur truck back.

I want to do a sunroof i contacted American Sunroof Company and they told me only a spoiler sunroof can be done.

really that sucks!!! try hitting up R8RS4LF that the same place he got his sunroof done and he got one that goes in to the ceiling, looked pretty sick and clean. try PM'ing him, havent seen him in a while but it's worth a try.

-Rob

Well just got home from the bodyshop and looks like im getting my truck today later in the day. bad news is im going to be without my Intimidator Wing for a couple more days since it hasnt arrived. but today they were going to clean her up and get her ready to be picked up ill post more pics soon in a new thread. Here is another i snap today. Still Dirty though

0428091258.jpg

Well just got home from the bodyshop and looks like im getting my truck today later in the day. bad news is im going to be without my Intimidator Wing for a couple more days since it hasnt arrived. but today they were going to clean her up and get her ready to be picked up ill post more pics soon in a new thread. Here is another i snap today. Still Dirty though

0428091258.jpg

thats great!, dont forget to tell them to put the badges on :thumbs:

thats california for ya!!! thats why i moved from there, nothing but low life people that think they are so tuff with there big egos. sorry about your truck that sucks.

You're right, just another low life here :D