My Truck Got Vandalized

SickChevy06

that sux.. my brother in law parked his Black 07 GMC 2 spots away from the door at a local bar, only to come out and find that his hood was keyed to the metal from one end to the other...... but you got it worse and in your own driveway.... in the middle of the day, damn I'm gettin' fired up!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys. i really hope everything come out alright. I have an appointment today with my insurance they are going to inspect the damage and value it. But thanks to all you guys for understanding what im going through. Id never thought i would be going through something like this. And its the worse feeling i dont know how people can do this to other peoples sh*t.

Well as the topic says my SS got vandalized this morning while it was parked outside.I took out the ss parked it outside because i had to move it to take out my monte carlo since i rarely use its inside the garage so leave for about an hour or so and then come back andd notice its keyed and deep all the way around. f*ck*ng a**holes. i already did my police report just have to report it to the insurance I hope everything turns out good in the log run. And i snapped a picture of my friends truck its a silverbirch color with pearl. I am reeally pi** and a while back i posted my spoiler got stolen here are the pics.

100_3681.jpg

100_3682.jpg

100_3683.jpg

100_3684.jpg

100_3685.jpg

100_3686.jpg

100_3686.jpg

100_3688.jpg

100_3689.jpg

damn man sucks soo bad that someone has the nerve to do that.... jus haters cus they dont have one..... good luck man with everything

You might want to look into security cameras for your house bud.

I have live ones recording and they hit every angle of my house and I have 2 on my garage door along with a deadbolt and chain locks.

haha, retired FBI, bet you are on serious lockdown!

Thank you guys. i really hope everything come out alright. I have an appointment today with my insurance they are going to inspect the damage and value it. But thanks to all you guys for understanding what im going through. Id never thought i would be going through something like this. And its the worse feeling i dont know how people can do this to other peoples sh*t.

any updates on the insurance.

Damn, that sucks bro, I hope your insurance company takes care of you. I had my SS keyed like that once also. They did a complete walk around from the hood, down the drivers side, around the tailgate and up the passenger side. They even got my grill area, and bumper. Fu*kers! I hate people like that.

What the hell is wrong with people? You cant have anything nice these days without some punkazz messing with your stuff. I thought I was pissed when someone stole my bottom light covers never mind what happen to you. good luck with everything, hope you get her painted fast