Cam

sprayed99

This is a great cam, it is what i have in my truck.

yes you will need springs and you will def. need tuning but when shes dialed in itll be a beast. its not too aggressive as far as the lope goes but its got a lot of lift.

bump for good guy and a great cam.

Edited by morgue41 (see edit history)

This is a great cam, it is what i have in my truck.

yes you will need springs and you will def. need tuning but when shes dialed in itll be a beast. its not too aggressive as far as the lope goes but its got a lot of lift.

bump for good guy and a great cam.

Hey chris....how does your truck sound with this? I've been looking for a cam, but i want that big lopey sound...

Bump for a good seller...

victor, this cam sounds great, ill try to get a sound clip shortly. it may not be as lopey as you want, but i love the way it sounds. also with more lope comes more vacuum problems. my truck is daily driven and i think it makes good power.

here's a quick sound clip. you'll have to wait a minute before it will idle down.

sorry about the crappy sounding camera and i don't know what the hell i was filming i was trying to focus on the sound.

also i have pacesetters and borla full stainless catback.

ike i said the sound on the camera doesn't do the truck justice but you can get an idea for the lope when it idles down

http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/morgue41/

the first video is full exhaust and the second is open headers. hope this helps.

Edited by morgue41 (see edit history)