1. 1. Places

• Corpus Christi
    • The Keys
    • Colorado
    • New Orleans
    • Somewhere else is Florida
    • Somewhere else in Texas
    • Other that you will say in the thread

Goin down to clearwater florida with my girlfriend, just cause i get a free car and free room/meals while im there (grandparents winter house) and her dad can get us free airline tickets, can't go wrong with leaving MA winter all for free! Lol. Should be a nice relaxing few days. If I had money to pick Id say havasu or the keys though.

i went to south padre for spring break 07 and i dont think ill ever go back. it seemed like the whole town was controlled by a mob or something. it was a wild and crazy week..for damn sure.. but i think if im going to blow that much money again ill try somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...

i live here i can tell you that panama city or clearwater mos def (quality of women insane) lol me i say clearwater its warmer than panama youll be very happy trust me it gets crazy. daytona is nice as well, to me played out lol... im going to be in clearwater if you go look for a red and orange 32 donzi