New Tvs 2300 For The Hd

yes it will bolt right up to a LQ9, contact Brian @ Magnachargerof course you can get a ride :chevy:thank you :cheers:thanks bro! :D

So wut mods do u need 2 do 2 da motor 4 this baby 2 put some power 2 da ground? I'm in a pickle tryin 2 pick a charger and leaning towards the stage 2 ATI procharger, becuz its seems 2 make more power. Thanks :cheers:

Edited by KaOs5582 (see edit history)

So wut mods do u need 2 do 2 da motor 4 this baby 2 put some power 2 da ground? I'm in a pickle tryin 2 pick a charger and leaning towards the stage 2 ATI procharger, becuz its seems 2 make more power. Thanks :cheers:

that main thing you need IMO, is forged pistons and good rings. Other than that, the 2300 will make all the power you would want

I dont think a centri SC will out power a TVS.

yes it will , just depends which centrifigal. a d1sc probably not . however an f1 or f2 , no problem.

apples to oranges.

I feel you. But I would only recommend a set up like yours to someone who is more knowledgable than a guy who put a radix and canned tune on and call it good.

You could easily run the 2300 on a stock LQ9. People have put down huge power with stock LQ9's (I've seen 850RWHP). Just because you have the blower don't mean you have to spin it to the moon. Put a 2300 on an LQ9 with a cam and bolt on's and spin it to about 10psi and you'll have a fast truck that if tuned right will hold together. I think a D1SC would hold it's own to a 2300. The 2300 would be better for a street truck and due to less plumbing would be alot less trouble.

• 3 months later...