Wanted Bussani L/t's

207ss

would bussani's but any good L/T's would be worth looking into...Please no junk thats going to warp. I cant ****ing stand dealing with haederrs that seem like their made to his&spit.

Or pacesetter :thumbs:

I think Pacesetter's are totaly junk...Had the in my 98 z71...They were nothing but trouble,But thats just my experience.My experience is that if its too cheep too be true then its usually completly junk

Well thats what im running as well as alot of people on here. I really like them and have had NO problems out of them. JUST BE SURE WHEN YOU PUT ANY HEADER ON TO GET THE OEM GASKETS FROM A DEALER.

Yeah, I did, But mabey this particular .set is better...ill look into them ,thanks for the help.

Well thats what im running as well as alot of people on here. I really like them and have had NO problems out of them. JUST BE SURE WHEN YOU PUT ANY HEADER ON TO GET THE OEM GASKETS FROM A DEALER.

Yeah, I did, But mabey this particular .set is better...ill look into them ,thanks for the help.

Its Bassani, not Bussani. They make mid length headers for our trucks. very well made product. these are not to be confused with shorties that just replace your manifolds. These go all the way down to the cats. However they are not long tubes. If you want good long tubes, go with dynatech, stainless works or arizona speed and marine. All the headers listed are top notch and will last for years and years.

and there is no better gasket than the OEM multi layer shim type gasket. they dont blow out.

Its Bassani, not Bussani. They make mid length headers for our trucks. very well made product. these are not to be confused with shorties that just replace your manifolds. These go all the way down to the cats. However they are not long tubes. If you want good long tubes, go with dynatech, stainless works or arizona speed and marine. All the headers listed are top notch and will last for years and years.

and there is no better gasket than the OEM multi layer shim type gasket. they dont blow out.

yeah, I might buy the Bassani's, But I would like to get behind the cats because to leave them on. I dont know how I would deal with this If the bassani's bolt right up to the cats...Could you please upload a pic of them so I can see how they attach. I cant find one anywhere.

yeah, I might buy the Bassani's, But I would like to get behind the cats because to leave them on. I dont know how I would deal with this If the bassani's bolt right up to the cats...Could you please upload a pic of them so I can see how they attach. I cant find one anywhere.

here is a pic of were one bolts up to the cat. The other side is a bit shorter.

post-9114-1233020659_thumb.jpg