New Member From Tx

JerrysTrans

Hello all here for any questions you my have on the 4l60E transmissions, and to meet a few new folks.

Since Jerry opened the door inviting your questions - I would encourage anyone and everyone here no matter your level of automotive or transmission experience to tug on Jerry's shirt sleeve and ask.

Jerry is too good a man to introduce himself - I will take the opportunity to do so. You will be HARD PRESSED to find a more qualified, experienced, or knowledgeable transmission expert anywhere; Jerry's entire extended family have been transmission experts for two if not three generations (I forget if it's 2 or 3) and Jerry himself has over 30-years at the bench building monster trannys as well as a past of top-level consulting and giving advanced training in the transmission industry. Jerry has made several 700R4/4L60 innovations which today have been incorporated into the mainstream shift kits sold by Sonnax. I have found Jerry to be an invaluable resource, completely professional/ethical to deal with, and he truly cares about his customers and projects. His 4L60's are in many member's trucks here, some going high-11s and a couple irons in the fire to bang gears even faster. Jerry's other past successes include max-effort builds in all forms of drag racing (he is an authority on more than just 4L60's) - 1200-hp small block cars with 700R4s/4L60s, 1000+ hp big block outlaw cars with TH400's and now 4L80s, monster Allison builds... and that's just the recent stuff I've heard of!

If it has a slushbox and it goes fast, Jerry's been involved somehow! If it's not fast, ASK HIM WHY he'll be glad to tell you.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Since Jerry opened the door inviting your questions - I would encourage anyone and everyone here no matter your level of automotive or transmission experience to tug on Jerry's shirt sleeve and ask.

Jerry is too good a man to introduce himself - I will take the opportunity to do so. You will be HARD PRESSED to find a more qualified, experienced, or knowledgeable transmission expert anywhere; Jerry's entire extended family have been transmission experts for two if not three generations (I forget if it's 2 or 3) and Jerry himself has over 30-years at the bench building monster trannys as well as a past of top-level consulting and giving advanced training in the transmission industry. Jerry has made several 700R4/4L60 innovations which today have been incorporated into the mainstream shift kits sold by Sonnax. I have found Jerry to be an invaluable resource, completely professional/ethical to deal with, and he truly cares about his customers and projects. His 4L60's are in many member's trucks here, some going high-11s and a couple irons in the fire to bang gears even faster. Jerry's other past successes include max-effort builds in all forms of drag racing (he is an authority on more than just 4L60's).

If it has a slushbox and it goes fast, Jerry's been involved somehow! If it's not fast, ASK HIM WHY he'll be glad to tell you.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000