Cam Vid With Corsa Sport

1 Fast SS

thanx for posting that vid, it really gives me an excellent idea of how mine will sound. and does the corsa sound louder with the turndown or when u had it running out the side exit? all in all I LOVE IT

Thanks guys. Yes the Corsa is alittle louder when dumped before the axle, and it has about 10-15 more HP & TQ than my flowmaster. I know some of you are flowmaster guys but I really have to tell you that it's been proven, by me, that I lost 3 tenths and 3 mph when having the flowmaster on instead of the corsa at the track. I really love the sound of the flowmaster and cutout with my cam, but as far as lowend TQ, the Corsa wins everytime!

Yes, your mods are fine. It wouldn't hurt to get a set of long tube's before the cam. Your cam is going to hold the exhaust valves open longer, so having the LT's would enhance the power of the cam. I didn't do the install on my cam swap, my tuner did it for me. All I know is that it was the Comp cam, Z06 springs, and what ever gaskets Frank got for it. I tell you this, you really should get a converter with the cam, or you will not be happy with your times. My 60ft's really suck, because I can't get off the line fast enough to better my times. On the average, you can expect about 30-50 more HP & TQ with a good cam, but it also depends on which cam you get too. A bigger cam will get you more power (harder to tune), but it depends on what set up you are going to in the future as well. Do a search on cam swap's and that should answer many of your questions.