New Ss Bowtie's In Stock And Other Goodies

shopman1

Shopman1, I was going to ask if you can do a golden bowtie with the "SS" in black, so it would basically look like a stock bowtie but with the SS graphic. Its basically the TBSS bowtie, but just wondering if the SS can be painted black.

Thanks shopman1.

I've already ordered one in Red, and I must say that Shopman1 (Brad) is awesome to do business with. I went with the brushed aluminum look and the Red "SS" as I think it will flow well with the silver painted grill and "SS" emblems on the truck. I can't wait to install mine...they look great in the pictures!!!!

~Jason

:chevy: OK - I made a few some time ago, gold with black, blue, red inlay. They did not sell well at all, not to many wanted them.

So, what you can do if you realy want it gold is have it powder coated gold and then put the inlay in after that is done. I can

send the inlay on the side if you want. Up to you.

Good Question thanks, shopman1

Shopman1, I was going to ask if you can do a golden bowtie with the "SS" in black, so it would basically look like a stock bowtie but with the SS graphic. Its basically the TBSS bowtie, but just wondering if the SS can be painted black.

Thanks shopman1.

do u make those?? how much are they??

Yes he does, here's the link to his website http://shopman1.com/default.aspx

You can also email him about all the options he offers with the bowties, there are a few. Mine should be here tomorrow, and if I get it installed I'll be posting some pics.