Possibly Selling The Sss

bryanbone

Whats the skinny on the sporty? Mileage, condition, extras, and how much? Its an 883 correct?

It is a 2000 883 Sportster. 2" backbone stretch, rear lowered with progressive shocks, front is raked to 38 degrees with a Redneck Engineering front end, new Metzler tires last year, Carlini drag bars, solo seat with passenger pad and a nice 2 up seat, sissybar with luggage rack(needs correct mounting bracket), nice cover, straight pipes, had the carb rejetted and a Yost power tube added, i think it has about 18k miles, was kept in my dining room until a year and a half ago and been garaged since then( previous ouner also kept it in the dining room), paint is great exept for a few scratches, it has a bobtail fender like a soft tail but i have the factory fender also. Asking price is $4500.

The truck has a DVIC-2 head unit with a dvd player and navigation, tinted windows, soft bed cover, 22's (chrome is starting to come off in a few places), Gibson cat back exhaust, K&N air filter(not a cai), has a scratch on the drivers side of bed where some one keyd it about 14 inches long, couple scars on the front bumper from the local car wash, some sratches on the tailgate cap from it falling on my trailer tongue jack. I think i still owe like 19k and some change.

Here is a pic of the front end.

post-12650-1233112545_thumb.jpg

Edited by bryanbone (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
Ok. The Murano isn't selling and something needs to go. If I decided to sell the SSS, anybody interested? Here are some pics. 2003 AWD catback and K&Nfilter. The Sportster is 4sale too. 2000 stretched raked and lowered.

what would you want for the SS?