Pos Gmc Talks A Lot Of S***

8 UR HMI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_bs: from readin the comments i believe some of the members here have already found and are callin him out! I hope him and his "chipped" 6.0 sierra get run off the track!!! There is no way he beat an ss with only exhaust, CAI and a chip!

Hey guy's If you read all the post's he say's its a VHO, so it should beat an SS from a roll because they are

practically the same truck. Except lighter and lower geared. The ony differences are the SSS is AWD and has 4.10's

and his gmc is 2wd with 3.73's. I'm not saying this guy isn't a douche but it is very probable he beat an SSS. I do thing that race was not right because they should have been in a couple of length's of eachother.

Edited by VhoGmc (see edit history)

Well he lives in TX so some one find him and whoop his a$%. He looks like a punk and he didn't like how the race that he set up was going made the guy slow down and then pulled away. Any SSS would have caught up or beat him.. Man I was having a good day, now I want to find someone to race.!!!

QUOTE(VhoGmc @ Jan 27 2009, 02:07 PM) post_snapback.gifThe ony differences are the SSS is AWD and has 4.10's

and his gmc is 2wd with 3.73's.

Not true some are 2WD with 3.73's :)

Very true!!! I was just trying to state that it was very possible for the SSS to get beat. Not at all like he got beat in that vid, but still possible to get beat.