Corsa Sport From Silverado Ss On Sierra Denali...

jck3120

Hey guys,

Considering buying a Corsa Sport exhaust from a fellow member on here. My questions is, will this exhaust for the Silverado SS fit on my Sierra Denali? Mine is a crew cab vs. extended cab on the SS, but I think my bed is just a little shorter so they should be the same overall length. Any fitment problems or installation tips? I'm gonna install it myself...

Also, I'm looking at picking up a K&N CAI at the same time, not like it really matters but just curious what kinda horsepower gains I can expect with both exhaust and CAI. The motor is completely stock. Maybe 15 hp?? Thanks!

Jump on that corsa asap if it fits, I called Stylin trucks magazine on monday and they can no longer order corsa exhausts due to the fact they are being bought out. I believe a company called TCA is taking them over and selling the exhaust. I know the stylin representative said the corsa's wont be available for a few weeks.

wonder if that means lifetime warranty down the crapper.

anyway, ecsb 5.3 to ccsb 5.3 is interchangable. not sure on the 6.0 trucks... i'd try if the deal was smokin. any tweaks needed to fit will be minor. I had an ecsb 2500HD system on my ccsb 1500HD. just cut the Corsa Y and welded it to the existing pipes. all hangers lined up otherwise. pretty simple. 100 bucks at the local muff shop and i never had to touch it.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

1500 ecsb 6.0 even has a different part number than the SS system... hmmm wonder what the difference is. I bet it's all in hanger length due to the cladding. Now I have no idea why the cc and ec models would be different for the 6.0 but the same for 5.3's. bet if they were side by side you would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Just thought I'd give you guys the results. I attempted to install the exhaust this morning. Of course, it did not fit. the crossover pipe rubbed on the frame, and there was a sharp bend right before the muffler, and if I used the factory hanger locations it forced the muffler to rub on the bottom of the floorboard. The tips also rubbed on my factory mudflaps. Because I'm not set-up here to weld stainless, I had to take it to a muffler shop and they cut a section out, and re-bent a new piece and welded it in. Everything fits good now, but it cost me $75 to get it modified. Just in case anyone is curious, the exhaust came off an 04 SS and I put it on my 06 Sierra Denali. I am very happy with the sound, but I think I'd like it a little louder. Inside it sounds about the same as stock. Outside, a little bit louder than stock. Nice deep tone though.

Edited by 06SierraDenali (see edit history)