My 3rd Child Was Born...

Posi12Bolt

01/26/08 @ 11:54pm

9lbs 5oz & 22.5" long!

My wife gave birth to our son the other night after 2+ hours of hardddd hardd labor... it was almost time for an emergency C-section but luckily he was born before then. His name is "Greyson Bennet Royer" and will be our last one as I have an appt to get cut next month! Yikes!

We went to the hospital on Friday...got sent home saturday and told to return sunday for a checkup... sunday they said should be a fast checkup then sent home but instead they admitted us... induced us, and monday night 11:54 he was born...

~Brian

l_147de0abb59c4f1fb9df1e7093c2e184.jpg

l_c0b5e2af6f5a4f11b0ebdf39f51e5b1b.jpg

l_326c238eea524b038dfb0dfac0712364.jpg

image-1-1.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-4.jpg

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Brian :cheers:

Since you're getting the Big V, a reminder,

don't forget the bags of frozen peas :jester:

:cheers:

REALLY not bad. Taking the bullets out of your gun will put your mind to rest big time.

I did mine this summer, any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or ask away for anyone else looking to get the BIG V :cheers:

:cheers:

REALLY not bad. Taking the bullets out of your gun will put your mind to rest big time.

I did mine this summer, any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or ask away for anyone else looking to get the BIG V :cheers:

Uhhhg, I am "walking the mile" so to speak on this one as well. :uhoh:

Congrats man! That is one healthy looking baby for sure...and big! He's got a jumpstart on life! Enjoy the time, it goes fast! :cheers:

Congratulations Brian ...

That's a good sized baby boy, right there ... 9+ pounds ...

Ahhhhh ... The talk of Kids and vasectomies ... LOL ... Seems just like yesterday, you were posting pics of girls flashing you their breasts at your house parties in Gasoline Alley, now its pics of the Kids .... LOL ... Ahhhhhh.... Wow, have times changed ... weep weep .... :thumbs: (J/K) :thumbs:

Glad to see you around ....

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)