Looking For Corsa Touring Muffers!

sleepingcrna

I've been calling a lot of places lookin for someone that sells just the touring mufflers but only find them selling the whole catback system. Does anyone know a dealer just for the mufflers and does anyone have any experience with the touring and bassani headers ?

I've been calling a lot of places lookin for someone that sells just the touring mufflers but only find them selling the whole catback system. Does anyone know a dealer just for the mufflers and does anyone have any experience with the touring and bassani headers ?

You can't buy just the muffler they are only SOLD as a cat back system. chris

brand new in the box ready to ship..... 250.00 + shipping.

Brand new in the boxes Corsa touring muffler,measurments are Approx 34"L x12"W with single 3"in and 3" out:

$250 + Shipping

CIMG1675.jpg

Brand New Twin 4" pro side exit tips

150.00 + shipping

CIMG1676.jpg

Plus bag of 4 stainless 3" band clamps these are the heavy guage(@1/8)thick 1 1/4" wide clamps

25.00 shipped(gm sells em for 18.00 bucks ea.)

Brand new in the boxes Corsa touring muffler,measurments are Approx 34"L x12"W with single 3"in and 3" out:

$250 + Shipping

CIMG1675.jpg

150.00 + shipping

CIMG1676.jpg

Plus bag of 4 stainless 3" band clamps these are the heavy guage(@1/8)thick 1 1/4" wide clamps

Mine is true dual, ya got two ?????

Dude, snatch that muffler up! Your not going to find a better deal on that. Just the muffler alone will cost you $400 duckies. I got lucky when I bought my Corsa Sport for $275 shipped, and then paid $175 for my tips. You better grab this while you can.

Edited by 1 Fast SS (see edit history)

$250 + Shipping

CIMG1675.jpg

150.00 + shipping

CIMG1676.jpg

You have a pm.

Yeah, good to know. Had a good talk with the guys at Corsa about this one. Probably gonna do a full-on corsa catback or move in the direction of magnaflow. Thanks for the info guys. Supersub, i'll look into things more mid week next week and let you know if i can use yours if you still have it. Thanks.