In Channel Window Visors

NashSS

My s-10 had some window visors on it and I really liked them and ever since I have had the SS I have wanted some but I didn't want to stick it to the paint and worry about messing up the paint and having it look really ugly and have found some In-Channel window visors which clip in where the window goes and doesn't stick to the paint and looks alot nicer. I've seen them on a few trucks around here, anyway I don't want to do all 4 windows I just want to do the 2 front ones and I was gonna order them from www.stylintrucks.com and they have a 2 door regular cab set and a extended cab set. Now I know this is gonna be a really stupid question but there is no difference between a reg cab and extended cab as far as windows or anything that would make them not fit right on my truck right?

This was one of the first things i put on mine. Not sure about other colors, but they look nice with the black paint, at least mine do. The ones I got follow the entire window channel to the bottom. On the drivers side I like it put on the other side it cuts a little of the view out my mirror.

I put the "smoke" version of these on. (I have a pic in My Garage.) Fronts only like what you want to do. I don't think there is any difference in size for the front door windows. The version I got has tape that holds it inside the channel, not a clip. Seems to work fine. Not sure what it would be like to try to get it off, though.