Awd 03 Silverados Ss

moog5050

I need to get a DD for the wife so the truck may have to go Asking $24,500 b/o.

Here are the specifics:

All factory options, including heated leather seats; power everything; 6 disc bose system; 6.0 HO LQ9 motor, etc.

I am the second owner and have babied it. Its could be a daily driver (a very fast daily driver) but I keep it stored in my garage except for the occasional weekend rides in the summer. It has 60k on the clock, but looks new. The mods include the following:

Magnuson Radix 112 Supercharger with 100mm Daco idler pulleys and dual heat exchanger, Dynatech LTs, 160 T-stat, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, Taylor 8.8 Wires, NGK TR6 Plugs, Zippy Shift Kit, Yank TT2600 Converter, Built 4L65E tranny, differential studs, TA Girdle, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Painted Calipers, Hawk Ceramic Pads, Earl's Steel Brake Lines; 36,000 BTU Tranny Cooler, ThunderRacing Blower Cam w/ dual Patriot Gold Springs and hardened rods, dual roller timing chain; Custom dual bottle Nitrous Outlet wet Nitrous Plate Kit with custom polished standalone fuel tank (made by Trick Perfomance) (approximately $3k invested in system), matching polished overflow tank, carbon fiber radiator cover, Volant CAI with matching custom carbon finer cover (window switch and N2O solenoids hidden inside), custom ram air hood, DMH electric cutouts, Dual aeroforce gauages (blue) in so cal overhead mount, US Speedo stainless gauge overlaw with blue lighting, PLX wideband, New Charcoal carpet, 05' Chevy electric fans with 34" radiator, Edlebrock Shocks, 22" Velocity 166 Rims w/ 305/40/22 Toyo Proxes STs, Street Scene Spoiler, Tinted Tails, Rhino Bedliner, Trifold GM Tonneau; HIDs (6000); Carriage Works Billet Grill (black chrome); billet bowtie; professionaly tinted tail lights; cleared headlights; Optima Yellow Top battery; chrome faced brake ducts

The frame and undercarriage have been cleaned and POR'ed

I am sure I missing some stuff, but I have a book with all of the upgrades. This truck is better than new. There is absolutely no corrosion anywhere. It is probably 500hp-ish to the wheels without the nitrous (with the Nitrous the sky is the limit). I have only used the nitrous on 3 runs as I don't race it and it is too much hp for the street with the N2O (even the small 75 shot I tried). Spins all 4 on command without the Nitrous. According to the aeroforce gauges, it will run 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. It is a fast truck. I would guess high 11s or low 12s in the 1/4 mile. Tuned by Turboberzerker.

This truck is better than new. It also has a new Noah cover.

photos1008374.jpg

photos1008369.jpg

photos1008367.jpg

enginefront002-1.jpg

silvyinterior004.jpg

silvyinterior001.jpg

silvyss008.jpg

silvyss025.jpg

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Dude, that makes me sad. I have one of your engine pics as my screen saver at work. No way you can pick up a nice econo box for the wife to drive? :D Good luck on the sale. I am sure there is someone out there that would jump all over this.

WOW DUDE!...SWEET LOOKIN TRUCK!....WHERES IT AT?....REALLY LOOKIN TO GET A SS! LET ME KNOW DETAILS!....

Rochester, New York. You will not be disappointed with this truck in any aspect, style or performance. Let me know if you need more info. It is stored in my garage for the winter now.

Rochester, New York. You will not be disappointed with this truck in any aspect, style or performance. Let me know if you need more info. It is stored in my garage for the winter now.

ok cool!...well i live in texas!, havent seen 1 like this around the area!....really nice!, what is the least you can take cash?

Update with actual costs and interior shots:

Here is a list of the modifications to the truck:

Supercharger-Magnuson Radix MP112 Supercharger ($5000)2.9 Reichard Pulley ($90)100mm Dayco Idler Pulleys ($200)Gatorback Belt ($12)Second Heat-Exchanger Fluidyne ($350)

Exhaust-Dynatech stainless headers with highflow cats ($1,500)Magnaflow Catback Exhaust ($640 - includes labor)Volant CAI ($300)DMH Dual Electric Cutouts ($550 - includes partial labor)

Engine Internals- (Total $1,550 - includes labor)Thunder Racing Blower Cam (216/229-603/572-117)Patriot Gold Dual SpringsHardened 7.4 pushrodsPinned crank Dual Roller Timing Chain Cooling System-160 T-stat ($65)New 05 E-fans with Harness ($400)Custom Polished Overflow Tank by Trick Performance ($400)

Transmission and Drivetrain-36,000 BTU Tranny Cooler (gift but $100)Yank TT 2600 ($475)Zippy Shift Kit ($230)Tranny Rebuild (upgraded clutches, beast shell, 5 planetary pinion) ($1,200)TA Girdle with Stud Kit ($120)

Nitrous System-Nitrous Outlet Plate Kit with 6 sets of jets (includes everything, window switch, pressure switches, wot switch, etc.) ($1,100)Custom Standalone fuel system with polished tank by Trick Performance ($800)Additional Bottle, plumbing and 860 Heater to upgrade to dual system ($600)

Electrical - Polished 200 Amp Tuff Stuff Alternator ($450)PCM Tune by Wheatley (upgraded by Turboberzerker - $100) ($400) (includes 2 extra PCMs)Upgrade to alternator wire ($130)Taylor 8.8 Wires ($60)NGK Tr6 Plugs ($40) Gauges-Dual Aerforce Gauges with 2 bar MAP boost ($410)So Cal Overhead gauge mount ($125)PLX Wideband ($300)Cyberdyne Fuel Pressure Gauge ($80)

Miscellaneous-Custom Ram Air Hood with new paint ($1,050 - includes labor)Tint ($80)Carriage Works Billet Grill (black chrome $350)Shopman Chrome Brake Duct Overlays ($80)22" Velocity 166 Wheels with 305/40/22 Toyo Proxes ST Tires ($1,660)Tinted Tails by Jon's Tinted Tails ($220)Street Scene Spoiler painted ($80)Edelbrock IAS Performer Shocks - rear only ($120)Custom polished SS Fuse Box Cover ($55) Billet Oil Cap ($25)Rhino Bedliner ($500)Optima Yellow Top Battery ($185)Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads and Earl's Stainless Brake Lines ($500)Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover ($385)Carbon Fiber SS CAI Cover ($80)US Speedo Stainless Gauge Overlay ($220)Gray Suede Headliner ($80)New Charcoal Carpet Throughout with matching customer bowtie mats ($350)Clear Headlights ($120)HIDs 6000 ($180)Close Retainer Clips (killed all wind noise in cabin) ($30)Custom NOAH Cover ($200)

In addition, the entire frame and under carriage were cleaned and painted with black POR (many, many man hours). There is no corrosion on this truck.

All dollar values noted above do not include labor costs unless noted as I did the work where no cost is designated. If you don't want to do the math, the total spent in upgrades, not including the value of my labor, is $24,327.00. You could guess on my labor but suffice it to say it was a lot of time. The regular maintenance or costs for mods are also not included (ex. coolant hose etc.). I have a lot of the receipts but not all of them (basically because many times none are sent with internet transactions). All of the major installation instructions (supercharger, nitrous, gauges etc.) will go with the truck.

Photos of the interior:

silvyinterior012.jpg

silvyinterior010.jpg

silvyinterior011.jpg

silvyinterior009.jpg

silvyinterior008.jpg

silvyinterior006-1.jpg

silvyinterior006-1.jpg