Wanted Front Brackets To Run The Zo6 Calipers

70chevy03ss

there is a reason those brackets are cheaper. I understand the $$ but in the total cost it's not worth it to find out half your pads dont touch.

I have "those" brackets and my pads make full contact, it's not the braket its the 14" rotor....I have the 15's aswell all that is requiered is alittle grinding and depending on spindel some spacing or none at all.

there is a reason those brackets are cheaper. I understand the $$ but in the total cost it's not worth it to find out half your pads dont touch.

half the pads don't touch on the 14" rotors, not the 15". To make them fit with the first Generation brackets on a 15" rotor, you needed to grind the calipers down about 1/8", that's all.

In all honesty, if the difference of $150 is going to make or break you putting these Z06 brakes on, I would just opt for a cheaper mod. This total setup is going to run you about $1300~ish with the old brackets or $1450~ish with the new ones.

I'd go for the new ones, less hassle! Just my $0.02

Regaurdless which bracket you use it's the end result that matters, We created a great option for our trucks. And i mean "we" as in Us!The guy's doing it!

It does not matter which brackets you get,I am willing to help you make it happen.

I have done both, So let me know if I can help.

Ray

Regaurdless which bracket you use it's the end result that matters, We created a great option for our trucks. And i mean "we" as in Us!The guy's doing it!

It does not matter which brackets you get,I am willing to help you make it happen.

I have done both, So let me know if I can help.

Ray

Hey do you have the pn# for the ss brake lines front and rear as well as the banjo bolts washers ect

thanks

ok I completely understand the price but what relly needs tro happen is I need someone to buy my rear rotors that way I can buy the brackets..

Also I have worries like if something were to happen its easier for me to go see my father and get the parts I need. I guess that is just me.. we will see.

Yup again I can buy from my father. Look I am not knocking what Ray has done it just I am not made of money when I started this build i was really in the plus for saving. If someone buys my rear rotors i will buy the brackets and go from there or i will get the old set.