For Sale: Silverado Ss Cladding

eddieo818

Well I have another SS kit sitting my garage that I was thinking of saving for another project but not sure if its gonna go down anymore So I wanna if there is any interest in the kit Im thinking to price it at 790+shipping the kit is two different colors black and red as it came of two different wrecked trucks, no body work will be needed but WILL need to be repainted dont have any pics of it yet but will get some soon. Let me know guys

I also have a SS front bumper for sale Take both and I will give you a great deal.

BTW: This kit is for a ext cab truck, this is not the kit that I made for my truck.

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)

Well I have another SS kit sitting my garage that I was thinking of saving for another project but not sure if its gonna go down anymore So I wanna if there is any interest in the kit Im thinking to price it at 720+shipping the kit is two different colors black and red as it came of two different wrecked trucks, no body work will be needed but WILL need to be repainted dont have any pics of it yet but will get some soon. Let me know guys

I also have a SS front bumper for sale Take both and I will give you a great deal.

BTW: This kit is for a ext cab truck, this is not the kit that I made for my truck.

Are the brackets included?