For Sale: 2004 Silverado Ss Black Awd

sleepingcrna

Clean title, paint, interior. CAI. Window tint. Dual exhaust w/flomasters. Zippy tune, new braided brake lines/pads/eradispeed 14"drilled/slotted rotors/dot 4 fluid. Retrax rolltop cover/bedrug. Alpine double din touchscreen w/ipod adapter to glovebox/xm/sirius modules/dvd. Extra PCM from wheatley tune with a more aggressive tune, plus a stock pcm for services. Don't ask me why i have 3 PCMs. It runs strong and ready for any mods. Has smoked tails as well. I run mobil 1 in her. I have it serviced at a GM dealership 95% of the time. They have been great working with me to get recalls done and standard service interval services.

I have a few things i'll sell with the truck if you are interested: 1) Basanni midlength headers bought from a fellow SS member but not yet installed. I bought for $400, i'll sell for $300. 2) 22" velocity rims w/ or w/o the toyo proxes tires. I will work with you on the price and make this very fair. They are currently on a member truck MOOG5050. 3) I have an extended warranty that will go until June 2011 or 73,000 miles whichever hits first. I will find out how much it i would get back if i sold it back to them for a prorated rate, then keep it on the truck but offer it to you at a reduced rate. This would be great for someone wanting to keep the truck for awhile before modding to heavily. It's a very nice insurance policy and very easy to transfer. $100 deductible. If interested, i'll get you more info on its coverage.

As some of you may know, i made a deal with Brian (moog5050) for his sweet-ass truck. We are going to trade trucks and he's going to sell it in the northeast if I can't here in the midwest. If i can't sell it, i have to drive it to New York for the swap in early March. I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE IT TO NEW YORK THEN DRIVE BACK IN ONE WEEKEND, so i'm very motivated to work with you on this sale.

Asking price is 15,900. Between KBB (16,175 for base model) and NADA (somewhere around 16,200 as an average), i think 15,900 is a pretty fair price. If you are at all interested, please give me a call at 785-410-4118, PM me here or email me at [email protected]. If i can't get the pics to attach, let me know an email and i'll just send them to you. Thanks. MIke :pepsicheer:

post-8284-1233789101_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789527_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789540_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789566_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789579_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789590_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789601_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789610_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1233789639_thumb.jpg

wow that is clean. I can't wait to finally clean mine. He man good luck on the sale.. Keep us posted. can't buy it only have a 70 chevelle to trade. but hey can we see pics of the 22's

Thanks Bro. I like 70 chevelle . Wife would NOT like 70 chevelle AND Brian's SSS. You can see the wheels on his profile here, code name moog5050. I already have a set of 22" so i'll be selling the ones from his .

thats one hell of a deal. it should move quick. ill spred the work here for ya as well. good luck with the sell Mike

I appreiate it. I'll take any plug i can get. I'd like to think its a no brainer if you're looking for a good clean black SSS, but the economy is what it is. But it'll get sold. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...