American Racing Headers

scooter3

If anyone is in the market for a complete header system then here you go. I have been talking to Nick at ARH for about a month now and they finally have the system built and ready to order. Here is the info pulled from PT.net. Looks like this will be my next big purchase.

New 304 S/S system. These will be available in 1-3/4" and 1-7/8" with 3" merge collectors. The connection pipes can be 3" or 2-1/2" after the cats and you can choose to go catless. The connection pipes can be made to end at 3" so you can run 3" duals.

Here's the pricing.

Catted 1-3/4" systems = $1345.00 complete.

Catted 1-7/8" systems = $1395.00 complete

Offroad 1-3/4" systems = $1235.00

Offroad 1-7/8" systems = $1275.00

The GP for the systems will be 10% off the above price and free shipping. This offer will last till the end of February. Guys these systems are 100% U.S. made using the highest quality 304 S/S. They will fit and perform like they're supposed to and we stand by the quality 100%. Anyone interested please contact me (631-608-1986) ASAP and we'll get you on the list. Thanks.

Nick

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F'N A!!! About Time! I've seen the ARH product for the C6 and lemme tell you puts all others on the market to SHAME, if you are shopping for a premium set of pipes these are the ones IMO.

Mr. P. :)

anyone know what they look like yet? or if they can come coated?

4-into-1 header system, the collectors feature merge spikes inside and NO POS 3-bolt or slip joints, they use very high quality OE-design ball connections. Finish is high-polished ceramic coat, most would incorrectly think they were chromed; they show VERY nicely, and the clean-up (welds, grinding, finish) of the ones I saw were fantastic. The owner of ARH is the founder of Kooks, after he sold-out the company he let his no-compete run out then he started ARH to offer a premium exhaust product. :thumbs:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

1-7/8" stainless with 3 inch collectors huh? Are they designed for the AWD of an SSS??? Maybe a little different than the 4x4 guys :dunno:

Keep in mind that these headers are not CARB Cert. in case you have issues with inspection. Deffinately a nice looking header though, and probably perform very well looking at the length of the primary piping. Wish these were out when I was in the market! :chevy:

Header.jpg

308jd53.jpg

t6w65s.jpg

(631-608-1986)

Based on the area code, ARH must be located near me somewhere...........

EDIT: Just searched ARH, they are located in Amityville, NY, about 35 minutes from me.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Those look like a great set of headers, however your still looking at over $1k for headers. I know you get what you pay for but d*mn. Is this really the only options for headers and cats? I got some 2.5in high flow cats from Magnaflow for my last truck, for $80 a pop. I was thinking pace setters and welding in a set of these cats. I am decent with a tig. Then I was going to fab up my own cat back dual Magnaflow mufflers with an X-pipe out the side. I still cant see spending that much on a set of headers. maybe if I do a complete build up later down the road. idk. JMO on things. Once again they do look like a nicely made product.

Hands down my favorite setup on the market... true merge collectors, huge primaries and look plain wicked, but i just couldn't swing the price tag... well, really didn't want to actually... decided to save about 700 bucks and wet with a different stainless setup.

Those look like a great set of headers, however your still looking at over $1k for headers. I know you get what you pay for but d*mn. ...

Well that's why I said premium exhaust system; there are cheaper solutions that work well. The reason the ARH and SW and Dynatech's are so expensive is the metal used, they are made with the highest grade stainless so that adds $500-600 or more to the COST of the exhaust system. Plus much more skill required to weld and fabricate, hence more expensive welding materials, skilled labor, and time. This is also the reason why the Corsa systems are so expensive, they will outlive the truck itself. An much cheaper proven alternative is a set of coated Pacesetters, even though they are made of cheap steel they are coated so they will last quite a while and perform at the track.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

1-7/8" stainless with 3 inch collectors huh? Are they designed for the AWD of an SSS??? Maybe a little different than the 4x4 guys :dunno:

Keep in mind that these headers are not CARB Cert. in case you have issues with inspection. Deffinately a nice looking header though, and probably perform very well looking at the length of the primary piping. Wish these were out when I was in the market! :chevy:

Header.jpg

308jd53.jpg

t6w65s.jpg

all one piece for the mids? any hitting like obx? and of course can they come coated?