Corsa Or Magnaflow

Fila13us

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta listen to them and decide that on your own... only advice I can give is that if you are one that hates drone with a passion like me, get Corsa. It will not drone, but some don't like the sound... I think they are crazy, haha, but I've yet to find another catback that is truely drone free.

which one is more expensive?

and if their is another better exhaust then these to let me know

Corsa is much more expensive, but you get what you pay for. There are others out there. Check Youtube, there are a lot of sound clips you can listen to.

just saw a couple of videos on youtube and i gotta say im going with corsa :)

FWIW- I just installed the Corsa Sport yesterday after 3 years of having a Flowmaster (w/ Highway drone) and I really like it. It is very quiet at idle and just cruising but it does come alive when you stab the throttle. Very nice design and very simple install.

FWIW- I just installed the Corsa Sport yesterday after 3 years of having a Flowmaster (w/ Highway drone) and I really like it. It is very quiet at idle and just cruising but it does come alive when you stab the throttle. Very nice design and very simple install.

umm where is the sound clip Jeff. lol just kidding well kinda I need a new exhaust setup this year maybe I will make a change over to Corsa need to hear it in person rather then the computer..