Just Got Laid Off From Work

NashSS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heard you went out and partied last night? gotta get your mind off it. :)

I assume you heard that from Mike? And yes I did go out partying last night to get my mind off of it. I had nothing to do today and went out and had a good time. It was buy one get one at purgatory so it was a cheap yet fun night out. I have more fun on tues. nights then I do goin out on the weekends.

I assume you heard that from Mike? And yes I did go out partying last night to get my mind off of it. I had nothing to do today and went out and had a good time. It was buy one get one at purgatory so it was a cheap yet fun night out. I have more fun on tues. nights then I do goin out on the weekends.

I'm sure there like here, there is a much better group of people that go out mid-week than the weekends. Too much BS going on over weekends. You get a great group of solid "regulars" and those in the industry that go out Mon, Tues, Weds. Great nights to go out if you've gotten to know staff and regulars or want to get to know them. :cheers:

I'm sure there like here, there is a much better group of people that go out mid-week than the weekends. Too much BS going on over weekends. You get a great group of solid "regulars" and those in the industry that go out Mon, Tues, Weds. Great nights to go out if you've gotten to know staff and regulars or want to get to know them. :cheers:

Yeah its even better when you go out with a group of girls and a couple guys and get to see some tits makes my night all better

Yeah its even better when you go out with a group of girls and a couple guys and get to see some tits makes my night all better

sounds like i need to come to town on tues instead of thursday and friday. hmmm. it gets so darn boring in my hotel room, what goes on there on thursday nights?

sounds like i need to come to town on tues instead of thursday and friday. hmmm. it gets so darn boring in my hotel room, what goes on there on thursday nights?

We don't do much on thursday nights just maybe hit up sports fans or something for some drinks. The girls a just some girls from my buds work and if they get crazy they start showing there tits sometimes but it all depends on how they are feeling like this past tues i seen a couple but its not like going to a strip club.