Underhood "mirrors"

2bfast

After the response about my polished underhood mirror pieces and requests for other members trucks I am seeing who all would be interested in these??

front.jpg

I talked to my buddy, and he said he would be up for it. He is calling to check the price of the material since the price of metal jumps around like the price of petrolium. Hopefully it wont be too high so these will be somewhat reasonable.

I will let ya'll know when I get more info.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

on board.

My concern is how they would fit with a Goodmark Cowl Hood. I do not want to block the cowl with the metal sheets however do want to do the side pieces. Maybe just install the center pieces for shows....hmmmm. :chevy:

How are they attached again???

on board.

My concern is how they would fit with a Goodmark Cowl Hood. I do not want to block the cowl with the metal sheets however do want to do the side pieces. Maybe just install the center pieces for shows....hmmmm. :chevy:

:withstupid:

definitely a cool mod and would depend on the price, but like Kevin, I have a cowl but mine's a Reflexxion so I'm curious if they could be made for that application too.

on board.

I attached them by GM double sided tape. That might sound jimmy rigged, but these arent comin off...lol. I messed one up one time and scratched it, so I made another one and had a hell of a time getting the old one off.

As far as the goodmark hood, I have no clue what the patterns look like under those. I was actually thinking about a goodmark but I had made these already so I stuck with the stock hood. If I had access to a Goodmark I would be glad to make you some. I still might get one, so lets see