Z06 -vs- Ferrari On Track Day --- Wow

page305

The guy in that Ferrari in the drag race vid didnt even do a burnout, looked like he burned up his clutch...smoke was coming out of the vent over the engine bay. And you could tell it was his first time at the track, didnt know how to stage.

Ferrari = nice, but I would still take the Z06 over one, especially for the money. I'm only a year or two away from being able to own one, but may never afford a ferrari anyways.

SOOOoooooooo....we learned that the Z06 has better straight line speed...???

That's not exactly a fair 'track test'.

We don't know the experience of the drivers - Clearly, the F430 driver has an instructor in the car - Newb?

Sebring favors big power...and the 'Vette traps ~7mph faster than the Ferrari. That's a BIG difference in power-to-weight.

Food for thought...I know most of you guys are hardcore Chevy fans...but give a little respect to the overpriced 'pasta rocket' (Ferrari).

- Brian

I didn't mean to bash the Ferrari at all, my favorite supercar EVER is the Enzo... I just wanted to show that Z06 on a closed circuit course. I really did like the comment his buddy made "chew him up, chew him up" lol... he didn't say much later on in the vid.

Yeah

Now I know what my next mod will be, they look bad ass!