Vmax From Youtube Is Back!

8 UR HMI

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VHO's were mainly meant to be sold in texas because they thought the SS being AWD would not sell down south (AWD for winter climate). Regardless, the SSS is everywhere :chevy:

I acutally see quite a bit of VHOs in Texas.

I felt the need to post again..

PLEASE SOMEONE GO RACE THIS KID

I'll throw down $25 in fuel, Via paypal for someone. I think others will be willing to pitch in aswell.

I already put the offer out to him. Lets see if he takes me up.

I'm seeing more VHO's in the new body sytle (07+) than our gen trucks. Probably almost 3 to 1 if not more. I think the VHO package was not that well known and only spreading by word of mouth and whoop a$$ handouts at the track and on the street. So, yeah, I would say it is rare. However, I do see more VHO's than SSS's in my area, but thats not saying much.

As far as this tool goes, I would love to drive over and give him a run, but it would do no good. He would cry that I was supercharged and it wasnt fair, and that if he had one, he would smoke me blah blah blah.

What we need is a stocker SSS to go and keep up with him or beat him and shut him out. No after market cam, or whatever. A pure a$$whip from a good old stock SSS.

I'm seeing more VHO's in the new body sytle (07+) than our gen trucks. Probably almost 3 to 1 if not more. I think the VHO package was not that well known and only spreading by word of mouth and whoop a$$ handouts at the track and on the street. So, yeah, I would say it is rare. However, I do see more VHO's than SSS's in my area, but thats not saying much.

As far as this tool goes, I would love to drive over and give him a run, but it would do no good. He would cry that I was supercharged and it wasnt fair, and that if he had one, he would smoke me blah blah blah.

What we need is a stocker SSS to go and keep up with him or beat him and shut him out. No after market cam, or whatever. A pure a$$whip from a good old stock SSS.

He doesnt have to know I have a cam :):cheers:

I'm seeing more VHO's in the new body sytle (07+) than our gen trucks. Probably almost 3 to 1 if not more. I think the VHO package was not that well known and only spreading by word of mouth and whoop a$ handouts at the track and on the street. So, yeah, I would say it is rare. However, I do see more VHO's than SSS's in my area, but thats not saying much.

What we need is a stocker SSS to go and keep up with him or beat him and shut him out. No after market cam, or whatever. A pure a$whip from a good old stock SSS.

"VHO's" were only made in 04-05 so they are a more rare then the SS. The Vortec Max edition started in 06 till now with both 2wd and 4wd. In 07 the had the Vortec Max in the CBS and in the NBS.

I've had a go at a couple SSS and I won some and lost some but still it's always close and all in good fun. I think he needs some humble pie though!

bahahahahaha. dan saw urs and just started :crackup: hahah. little PU$$Y!! hes probably just laughing knowing that if a real ss actually comes to him and wants to race hes gonna make a poopie in his pants and cry to his mama. hahahaha

Has anyone looked at his other videos? One doing a burnout in his garage on his sport bike and the other one of his "babe" AKA girlfriend. I just hope his girlfriend is cleaner then his truck and that he takes better care if her then his sport bike.

stirring up the pot with this clown... this is one of his videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVzqvqhZHI...re=channel_page

i made a comment...lol

never mind he fu--en blocks me.. i wrote is that the silveradoss.com panties i bought ur lady.. :D

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)